Explore how you can use Google Script Web Apps to create interaction between the user and your google Workspace.
Web Apps – coding examples of Web apps with Google Apps Script how to output content into a web app
– Client side to server side connections and communication
– How to output Apps Script Variables to your Web App
– Output Sheet contents as JSON to Web App with Google Apps Script
– Upload files from your local computer to your Google Drive using a web app with Apps Script
– Load you Google Docs file as HTML to be output to your Web App with Google Apps Script
– Get Sheet data and allow the user to interact and get Sheet content within a Web App
Output content with createHTMLOutput service, UrlFetchApp fetch to get URL data, How to use Web app parameters, createHtmlOutputFromFile, Utilities.newBlob, DriveApp.getFolderById, SpreadsheetApp.openById, HtmlService.createHtmlOutputFromFile, ContentService and more coding examples.
Get the Course