Explore JSON and how you can use JSON data from an API to update your page contents.
JSON object can hold a lot of data, in a nest format which can contain objects that can be many levels deep, and arrays that might hold many items.
Includes a bonus 50 page ebook guide – loaded with source code and resources to help you learn.
- Updating Objects and Arrays
- Loop through the data
- Async and Await and Promises
- Output JSON data into the web page
- JSON data from API source using AJAX
- GitHub API AJAX
- Stackoverflow API connection example
JSON and AJAX are in demand skills and knowing how to use them will increase what you can do within your web pages.