Create a PDF using Google Apps Script using Google Workspace Slides as a source for the PDFs. Loop through slides within Slides and output each slide as a separate PDF file on your drive. How to create a PDF and email the PDF created using the Google Slides Presentation as the source for the PDF data
Google Apps Script Complete Course New IDE 100+ Examples
Google Apps Script New Version Create custom functions within G Suite Docs Sheets GMail Drive Calendar and more
Google Apps Script is a rapid application development platform that makes it fast and easy to create business applications that integrate with Google Workspace.
- Access to built in libraries that can really power up your Google Workspace App
- Connect Google Workspace applications like Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and more.
- Interact with other Google services Calendar, Drive, Gmail, and Maps.
- Nothing to install – code editor right in your browser
- Your scripts run on Google’s servers
- Extending Google Workspace with Add-ons