Explore Google Apps Script and how you can add menu items into the UI menu with Apps Script Code. Open your sheets workspace file on your Google Drive and create a new sheet. Then using the bound script Apps Script Editor write code to interact with the sheet object showing a UI alert popup and a Prompt popup which the user can add a value into.
Google Apps Script Complete Course New IDE 100+ Examples
Google Apps Script New Version Create custom functions within G Suite Docs Sheets GMail Drive Calendar and more
Google Apps Script is a rapid application development platform that makes it fast and easy to create business applications that integrate with Google Workspace.
- Access to built in libraries that can really power up your Google Workspace App
- Connect Google Workspace applications like Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and more.
- Interact with other Google services Calendar, Drive, Gmail, and Maps.
- Nothing to install – code editor right in your browser
- Your scripts run on Google’s servers
- Extending Google Workspace with Add-ons