Explore the Google Sheet UI – how to add items to the UI using an object array with data. Add menu items and run functions from clicks within the Google Workspace Sheets menu tab at the top of the sheet.
Google Apps Script Complete Course New IDE 100+ Examples
Google Apps Script New Version Create custom functions within G Suite Docs Sheets GMail Drive Calendar and more
Google Apps Script is a rapid application development platform that makes it fast and easy to create business applications that integrate with Google Workspace.
- Access to built in libraries that can really power up your Google Workspace App
- Connect Google Workspace applications like Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and more.
- Interact with other Google services Calendar, Drive, Gmail, and Maps.
- Nothing to install – code editor right in your browser
- Your scripts run on Google’s servers
- Extending Google Workspace with Add-ons