Shows in your feed
Auto defaults to your most recent position.
First words associated with your profile.
Create curiosity to find out more
Showcase your unique talent
Demonstrate your passion
Make it memorable
Help others discover you with keywords – words that would be searched to find you.
120 character max
Avoid negative context – unemployed 🙁
List hard skills KEYWORDS
Review your peers what are their headlines, which ones stick with you.
Keyword Ideas – how would someone find you, what words would be used in the search
- Industry keywords and search terms
- Common Job Title that would be searched / Job title you are seeking
- Think future and what you want to target
- Words for skills in your industry
- Correct Job title will also help Linkedin Algorithm in your suggested jobs
- Key Hard skills specializations and goals
- Skill you’ve learned or want to develop
- Google Search Suggest
Why do you do what you do, what is your motivator?
What do you want others to know about you?
What will grab attention?
What would grab your attention?
More than just job title…..
Learn More about Linkedin Grow your Network Expand your Reach
New course with all new content – resources and tips to extend your Linkedin Profile reach and learn more about what you can do on Linkedin
Linkedin Optimize your Profile for Beginners Social Network
Explore how you can get the most out of Linkedin Find tips and resources to grow your network and increase engagement